I have been tagged by the Why Man and here are my responses. I tag Rivera Blog and Dr. James ,
I will only tag two to be gentle to the blogosphere: So you'll have to answer these questions dudes.
1. Male or Female: male
2. Married or Single (or religious): Single but hoping to be taken
3. Dream vacation: Barbados, barefoot on the beach
4. Birthplace: Aruba, Netherland Antilles
5. Area I live in currently: Danvers, MA close to The world's coolest city - Salem, MA
6. Someone you wish you could meet: Karl Marx
7. Biggest "pet-peeve": Lack of communication
8. Favorite Religious devotion: Lectio Divina is nice and my night prayers
9. Favorite Saint (besides the Blessed Mother): Saint Jude
10. Favorite sport that you play: Soccer and Tennis
11. Favorite food: Arroz con Pollo
12. Tridentine or Novus Ordo: Novus Ordo
13. Would you (or are you) home school or public school: Neither Catholic or Mainstream Protestant School
14. How many kids do you have: none, hopefully two in the future
15. Ever been in an auto accident: Yes, twice
16. Ever seen a pope in person: Nope.
17. Languages that you know fluently: Spanish, English and almost in Portuguese
18. Last movie you saw in theatres: Georgia Rules and Spiderman 3
19. Favorite Blog: Square No More, Why Man and John Smulo
20. Your thoughts on Barney, the Easter bunny, and Santa Claus: Evil, Needs to be gone since Easter is about Christ and keep the jolly guy.